How to Know If your Website Is Effective – Small Business SEO
The Internet is one of the most powerful marketing tools at the disposal of any business – regardless of its size – and one thing a lot of small businesses fail to realize is that they have just about as much ability to harness the power of the Internet as the big businesses have. In order to harness this power yourself, there are really only two things you need to do.
The first thing you need to do is have an understanding of how effective your website is. A lot of small businesses do not have any useful means of measuring their website’s effectiveness, and this leaves them “guessing” whether their website is doing well or not. In order to determine how effective your website is, the best thing you can do is do a scan of it on a site like seoworkers.com, which will help you to diagnose any problem areas on your site like missing h1′s or alt tags. If you need to know exact statistics on how you match up against your competition the process is not so much web based, but knowledge based. Sure there are programs that will do keyword research for you like Market Samurai, but nothing available today can pick out the winning combination for your niche like experience and training.
The second thing you need to do is understand how to improve the areas on your site where you are less effective than you should be. Once again, some websites scanners and SEO reports will go a long way in helping you like Hubspot’s Social Competition comparison.
At first, some small businesses find it difficult to pull the trigger on paying money for a service that will help them do these things – and these small businesses might even prefer to pay a Small Business SEO Agency to do the search engine optimization work on their website for them! But realize: when you learn to do these things on your own, you will have a lot more power – and will save a lot of money in the long run!
Register Today for a site analysis and you will be able to determine how effective your site is, will be able to fix the areas where you are less effective than you should be…and will be making a lot more money as a result!
One Response to “How to Know If your Website Is Effective – Small Business SEO”
Leave a Reply
- The electronic surveillance data mining program...
- Everytime a new version of WordPress comes out,...
- Research out this week from Foresee finds that ...
- “ … and for everything else, there is Google” !...
- As many of you know i have been suffering from ...
- Sea King on WordPress Downgrade from any version, to any version of WordPress
- More on WordPress Downgrade from any version, to any version of WordPress
- los angel on WordPress Downgrade from any version, to any version of WordPress
- hesus on WordPress Downgrade from any version, to any version of WordPress
- Auravie on WordPress Downgrade from any version, to any version of WordPress
Enter your email
Signup for our Newletter